Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Love the sinner, but...

OK, this is not a hard concept to grasp, are we ready for it?

"LOVE THE SINNER, HATE THE SIN!"

We do no one justice by condoning their sinful actions, whether it is gay marriage, homosexuality, abortion, or any other intrinsic evil as defined by our most Holy Catholic Church!

The phrase "love the sinner, hate the sin" IS NOT hate speech, nor does it allow us to hate our fellow man based on their immoral decisions, as we are ALL sinners in need of a savior! 

With that being said however, we as Catholic Christians cannot just sit back and affirm our friends and loved ones living in sin, we must teach them the truth, the truth which comes to us from Jesus Christ and has been faithfully proclaimed for well over 2000 years by the teachings of the Catholic Church and her Magisterium!

So, because I love you and want the best for you, I will show you the way to Christ! I will not compromise in my task to teach you the truth, and until I am no longer on this Earth, my job will be to bring as many of you as I can to our Lord and savior Jesus Christ!

God bless you all!

Social Links:
Facebook
Twitter

2 comments:

New American Catholic Bible said...

Most of us hate people who have done some crimes (sins) in their life. However, it is a wrong mindset, a pretty lame perception. You must love the sinner for his soul is pure. but because of this world's education inspired from materialistic things has made a man to do sin, it is pointless to hate the result and not the source.

Anonymous said...

I am new to this site, so this will be my first post. I also just requested a prayer request for my son. I would love to be able to reach him about the Lord, but he just will not listen. I love him, but there are things in his past that need to be forgiven, as in mine (and I'm sill learning that myself). I'm afraid to drive a wedge between us if I persist to much, so other that a comment here or there, I leave it alone. I'm praying that the Lord will send him someone who can get through to him, but so far no one has succeeded. I know you can love the sinner very easily, but not the things he does. To me this is a prime example.